Tel. +49 2243 917412 8
Fax +49 2243 917412 0
Tel. +49 30 411 9191 41
Fax +49 30 411 9191 49
HRB 124328 B
We consider it our primary task to protect the confidentiality of the personal data you provide and to protect it from unauthorized access. We therefore exercise the utmost care and use state-of-the-art security standards to ensure maximum protection of your personal data.
As a private company, we are subject to the provisions of the European Data Protection Ordinance (GDPR) and the provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure compliance with data protection regulations.
The processing of personal data is only legal if a legal basis for processing exists. Pursuant to Article 6 (1) lit a–f of the GDPR, the legal basis for processing may be in particular:
(a) the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
(b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
(c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
(d) processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
(e) processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
(f) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
(1) We provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website below. Personal data include names, addresses, email addresses, for example.
(2) If you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, or your name and your telephone number, as the case may be) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions or to process your request. We will delete this data after your request has been processed, unless statutory retention obligations exist.
When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6(1), 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– The amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see a.)
– Persistent cookies (see b.).
(a)Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
(b)Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
(c)You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and decline the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies, for example. So-called “third party cookies” are cookies set by a third party, therefore not by the actual website you are currently visiting. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website by deactivating cookies.
(1) Revoking consent
If your personal data is processed based on a given consent, you have the right to revoke the consent at any time. Revoking consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing data carried out based on the consent until revocation.
You can contact us at any time to exercise your right of revocation.
(2) Right to obtain confirmation
You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether we process personal data concerning you. You may request confirmation at any time using the contact details above.
(3) Right of access to information
If personal data is processed, you can request information about this personal data and about the following information at any time:
(a)the processing purposes;
(b)the categories of personal data being processed;
(c)the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or are still being disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
(d)if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration;
(e)the existence of a right to have your personal data concerning you rectified or deleted or to have the controller restrict or object to such processing;
(f)the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(g)if the personal data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on the origin of the data;
(h)the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Article 22(1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
If personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organization, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Article 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer. We provide a copy of the personal data that is the subject of processing. We may charge an appropriate fee based on administrative costs for any additional copies you request of a person. If you submit the application electronically, the information shall be provided in a common electronic format, unless otherwise specified. The right to obtain a copy in accordance with paragraph 3 shall not prejudice the rights and freedoms of other persons.
(4) Right to rectification
You have the right to request immediate rectification of any inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request any incomplete data be completed, also by means of a supplementary declaration.
(5) Right to deletion
You have the right to request that personal data concerning you be deleted immediately. Furthermore, we are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(a)The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(b)The data subject withdraws his/her consent on which processing was based in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) GDPR and there is no other legal basis for processing.
(c)The data subject objects to processing under Article 21(1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing, or the data subject objects to processing under Article 21(2) GDPR.
(d)The personal data have been processed unlawfully.
(e)The deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the data controller is subject.
(f)The personal data have been collected in relation to information society services provided in accordance with Article 8(1) GDPR.
The right to deletion does not exist if processing is necessary:
–to exercise freedom of expression and information;
–to perform a legal obligation required for processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject or to perform a task in the public interest or when exercising the official authority conferred on the controller;
–on grounds of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Article 9(2)(h) and (i) and Article 9(3) GDPR;
–for archiving purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes as referred to in Article 89(1) GDPR, where the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render the attainment of the objectives of such processing impossible or seriously prejudicial, or
–to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
(6) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if any of the following conditions apply:
(a)the accuracy of the personal data is disputed by the data subject for a period which enables the data controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
(b)the processing is unlawful and the data subject refuses to delete the personal data and instead requests a restriction on the use of the personal data;
(c)the data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject needs them for the purpose of asserting, exercising, or defending legal claims, or
(d)the data subject has lodged an objection to the processing referred to in Article 21(1) GDPR until it has been established whether the data subject's justified grounds outweigh those of the data subject.
If processing has been restricted in accordance with the conditions set out above, such personal data shall only be processed, apart from being stored, with the consent of the data subject or for the purpose of asserting, exercising, or defending rights or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or on grounds of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
The data subject may contact us at any time using the contact details provided above to exercise the right to restrict processing.
(7) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, current, and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another responsible person without hindrance by the controller to whom the personal data was submitted, provided that:
(a)processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) or on a contract pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR, and
(b)processing is carried out using automated methods.
When exercising the right to data portability under paragraph 1, you have the right to request that the personal data be transferred directly by us to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible. Exercising the right to data portability does not affect the right to deletion. This right shall not apply to processing necessary for performing a task in the public interest or in exercising official authority conferred on the controller.
(8) Right to object
You have the right to object to the future processing of the data concerning you pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR at any time. The objection may be lodged in particular against processing for the purposes of direct marketing. You may exercise your right of objection at any time by contacting us at the contact details provided above.
(9) Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Furthermore, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their place of residence, of work or of the place of suspected infringement, where the data subject considers that the processing of personal data concerning him or her is contrary to this regulation without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
(10) Right to an effective judicial remedy
Without prejudice to any available administrative or extrajudicial remedy, including the right of appeal to a supervisory authority under Article 77 GDPR, you shall have the right to an effective judicial remedy if it is of the opinion that the rights conferred on it by this regulation have been infringed upon as a result of processing your personal data in breach of this regulation.
We do not make use of automatic decision making or profiling.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will truncate your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address provided by Google Analytics during use of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in truncated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. Insofar as the data collected about you is personal, the personal relation will be excluded immediately, and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. In the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6(1)1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: + +353-1-436-1001. User terms and conditions:
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor traffic that is conducted through a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under “My Data”, “Personal Information” in your customer account.
(8) In addition or as an alternative to the browser add-on, you can prevent tracking by Google Analytics on our pages by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be installed on your device. This will prevent the collection by Google Analytics for this website and for this browser in the future, as long as the cookie remains installed in your browser.
If we disclose data to other natural or legal persons (processors or third parties), transmit data to them or otherwise grant them access to the data, this will only be done subject to the following conditions:
(a)you have given your express consent,
(b)the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with you,
(c)the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation
If we should commission third parties with the processing of data, this is done so based on Art. 28 GDPR.